Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Angle of DEATH

Well I didn't last the night.It had been almost 2 days since I had gotten HIGH,and it seemed that writing yesterday had helped, but that M-Fer. was playing his DEATH SONG last night and I fell for it again. Now I'm in WAAAY over my $$$$ head.Have an appointment on the 27th with my SHRINK.The above POST says it all. I pray, but won't DO what is necessary  
(that's saying NO,NO,NO).Anyway I won't let the above BLOOD SUCKERS get me  tonight.I talked to my EX last night but didn't tell her or for that fact my daughter what's really going on in my life.I know my daughter knows, because I didn't have money and haven't been able to help her out when she needed me the most. Soon though I'll have to tell her something especially when I go to treatment. Well until later. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment