Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Treatment

Well I finally made it to TREATMENT. it was a scary morning. When I arrived at the VA the guard said to me. "GOOD MORNING, HOW ARE YOU"? I replied BLESSED AS USUAL. He said," ARE U SURE"? Reply was "This has been the best decision I've made in a long time that has been good".His reply was I CAN SEE. Meaning my bags, for checking into treatment. How did he know? His was the first person at the VA to give me encouragement.Then when at check in time I told them about my problem with my landlord. They explained to me that if I left at that time to take care of the problem that they may have to cancel my bed and give it to someone else! Well I want to get better more than anyything else at this time,so I said I would stay. The HEAD person came and told then she thought that my desire seemed to be real( I was willing to lose my apt.) So she said I could go, take care of BUZZ.I could go on and on, the main thing is that getting HONSET with self is leading me to see clearer that my life was really messed up and that it's not to late to do something about it. Al I really want, as  I've said before, is to have a LIFE, and to get closer to GOD!It's getting late and we at the CENTER get up at 5:00 am(those who know me know that sometimes I've not even have gone to bed until 6/7:00 am in the past few months).Getting SOBER means I MUST start leading a diferent type of life than I have been living.TO GO WERE NO MAN ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment