Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 13

My roommate is finishing his time here in treatment,He'll leave Monday, he's from Hattiesburg and has been someone who has my stay here easier. I'll still have another roommate and we will be getting another one Either Monday or Tuesday. These are three man rooms. I've pit off posting because the longer I'm here the more I can see I want to use! I think about when I get out having a beer.Not CRACK!                                                                                                                                                  One will lead to the other.                                                                                                                                                               That and I still can't pay LARRY, don't know what he'll do when I tell him it will be next month before I can give him anything.Back to the using part.I want to have a life, but a beer is something I really want.
 I have not talked to anyone about my urges but will talk to my counselor on Monday if I don't before then.I've gained lots of weight and other than wondering if I will  drink when I get out of here I feel fine. Found out today the the woman I'll been seeing has FUCKED someone else while I'm here.It's not like we are a couple but she was talking about neither one of us FUCKING anyone else. I was using her weakness, she drinks and makes herself easy to see ALL of her GOODIES! All I wanted was to FUCK with NO COMMITMENTS and I guess I got,uh. 
It's not like we won't be fucking when I get out of here. She says that sex isn't that important, but we've fucked quite a bit and she always asks for more.Plan on getting some within a few days after getting home. There isn't much else to say until I post again. GOOD NIGHT LOVE M.

No comments:

Post a Comment