Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1 - Another Start

Take courage. Do not fear.                                                  Start a new life tomorrow.



 Put the old mistakes away, and start anew. I give you a fresh start. Be not burdened. Be not anxious. If My forgiveness were for the righteous only, and those who had not sinned, where would be its need?
Remember as I said, "To whom much is forgiven, the same loveth much."
Why do you fret and worry so? I wait to give you all that is lovely, but your lives are soiled with worry and fret. You would crush My treasures. I can only bless glad, thankful hearts.
You must be glad and joyful.
"This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
 and reaching forth unto those things which are before." Philippians 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment