Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21 - Fling It At My Feet

To see Me you must bring Me your cares and show Me your heart of Trust. Then, as you leave your cares, you become conscious of My Presence.

This consciousness persisted in brings its reward of Me. Through a mist of care no man may see My Face. Only when the burden is flung at My Feet do you pass on to consciousness and spiritual sight.

Remember, obedience, obedience, obedience - the straight and narrow way into the Kingdom.

Not of you must it be said, even in lovingly tender reproach - "Why call ye Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not the things which I say."

Character is chiseled into Beauty by the daily discipline and daily duties done. For in many ways, My disciples must work out their own salvation, though this is not possible without My strength and Help, and without converse with Me.

Even for the Spiritual Life the training is different for different spirits. The man who would fain live a life of prayer and meditation is thrust into the busy ways of life, and the busy man is bidden to rest and wait patiently for Me. O joy, O rest, and in the busy ways be ever at peace.

"And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches,
and the lusts of other things entering in,
choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful
." Mark 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment